Gene and Barry Jeffrey
Brymbo, Honeybourne Lane, Mickleton, Chipping Campden,
Gloucestershire GL55 6PU.
Tel: +44 (0)1386 438890 and fax: +44 (0)1386 438113
If you have any questions, or would like to contact us, you can write, telephone or fax us as above.
Please note that if the above enquiry link does not work, you can email us directly at email@example.com.
If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still don't hear from us, please fax or telephone.
If you have stayed with us before, we would love to hear from you, and to know whether you feel this website reflects your experience here, and how we could improve it.
You may make a booking by emailing us but please ensure you have read and agree to our booking conditions shown below.
1. We will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours, advise you whether we have the rooms available and ask for a deposit of the first night.
2. We will not reserve the rooms for you until you confirm the rooms and dates you want to book, and how you would like to pay your deposit.
3. When we have received your deposit we will send you full confirmation of your booking with directions to find us and additional information which should be useful and may save you some money.
4. Our normal check in time is 4pm to 6pm. If you expect to arrive later, please let us know in advance in case we have to go out.
5. When we have confirmed your reservation you have a firm booking which both parties have a legal obligation to fulfill.
6. If you have to cancel after this, we would be entitled to claim the full amount payable for all the nights booked, because we could lose a substantial amount of our income as a result of a late cancellation.
7. However, in practice, we make every effort to relet the rooms, and do refund deposits less the cost of card transactions, if we manage to relet all the nights. In fact, we not yet had to ask anyone to make up the difference and have refunded most deposits where we have received more than a few days notice of cancellation.
8. Some guests may consider taking out insurance themselves, to cover any liability which may arise in the event of a cancellation.